Friday, March 2, 2012

Rain, rain go away!

Just last week I was enjoying sunny, 75 degree weather with my windows open, getting some much needed spring cleaning done.  This week looks a little more like this


The Debt Hangover household happens to be right smack dab in the middle of that oddly shaped white blob.

I grew up in tornado alley so I know how to be prepared...well as prepared as one can be anyway, but I can't say being prepared makes me feel any better about the black clouds that have been rolling in all morning.  Especially when it's just me and the little man here today.

There is one silver lining though!  Should anything happen, we have an emergency fund.  Wow!  That's definitely nice to know.  While it's not a lot, as long as everyone is okay, we'll be just fine.

If you're in the path of these storms today, stay safe and try to be as prepared as you can be.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys are safe, we won't get hit until the wee hours of the morning, the storms should be less by then (we hope) My home town in IN has been hit, hubby's home town in AL has been hit very hard, one family we know has lost their home, so sad

    ReplyDelete